Monday, March 5, 2012

bridal showers and drag queens

Tucker and I had a nice and relaxing dinner at home Friday night which was necessary after such a crazy week! I drove down to Rhode Island Saturday morning to celebrate Cara's bridal shower - Cara and Collin also met playing kickball and live up the street so their wedding is extra special to us! Cara handled the attention like a champ and we all headed back up to Boston for her drag queen filled bachelorette party at Jacques - SUCH a hilarious night - most pictures aren't fit to share but this one should at least give you a taste...

Sunday was also relaxing thank goodness because between my bachelorette party evening and Tucker's bowling/darts/poker night at home we were both exhausted. After brunch with Tuck and Carol at Tremont 647 (maybe we need to branch out!) we collapsed on the couch for the afternoon - hoping this weekend is a little less crazy!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting post about bridal showers and drag queens. I am the kind of a person who likes decent parties like luncheons and family dinners. This is why I had hosted a fun family luncheon at one of the event locations in LA on my birthday. It was not just the birthday bash but a bridal shower too for my cousin. Enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete