I wish every weekend were as balanced as this last one! We started things off right Friday for Howard's birthday. His mom was able to rent out part of the Foundation Room and score us great tickets to the Saw Doctor's show at the House of Blues - happy birthday Howard!
It was our first Saw Doctor's show and I'd definitely go again - such a great night! Saturday we slept in and then drove down to Mystic for the night with Kate, Joey and Ben. We had an early bird special dinner at Captain Daniel Packer Inne Restaurant and then Kate took Ben home to bed while the rest of us grabbed a few drinks at the Ancient Mariner. Despite an early bed time the lively radiator in our hotel room kept us up most of the night but our early morning wake up call for the Mystic Aquarium was worth it. Ben LOVED it.
After a few hours at the Aquarium we headed to West Hartford to celebrate Kieran's baptism. I wish I had gotten a picture of all of the kids but they were running in too many directions! Sunday was capped off with a walk around Castle Island to take advantage of longer days and warmer nights - unfortunately now we're back to the grind! Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment